Patent is the only way to protect a “disclosed” technology. An invention that
can be “anything under the sun” made by man (i.e. process, method, machine,
articles of manufacture, device, chemical, and composition of matter) as long as
it is novel, inventive and applicable in industry. Drafting and prosecuting
patent applications no doubt requires technical experience and expertise and
Destek Patent provides a full range of patent services, from freedom-to-operate
analysis to patent valuation, from filing to maintenance through prosecution and
enforcement to help clients to manage and protect their valuable patent
portfolio throughout the patent lifecycle, both domestically and internationally.
With 50 professionals, a qualified and well-organized team of patent attorneys,
agents, translators, engineers and lawyers as well as a total patent portfolio
of about 10.000 domestic and 1.000 foreign patents and utility models, our
patent department has extensive expertise and experience in handling large
portfolios but is equally able to help smaller clients' growth in all fields of
scientific endeavor, including mechanics, electronics-computer science,
telecommunications, nanotechnology, biotech and chemistry. Some of our patent
attorneys are registered experts before the courts.
Patent services include:
- Drafting and filing of Turkish, European (EPC/Unitary) and international (PCT)
- Prosecuting patent applications and representation in opposition proceedings
before the TPE, EPO and WIPO
- Foreign national and regional filings for protection of patent rights
throughout the world (where required in close co-operation with our qualified
- European patent validations
- Assigning “chartered” patent attorneys to in-house patent departments.
- Infringement and validity opinions
- TEKNOPROFIL (clearance searches, freedom-to-operate opinions and technology
- INOVERSITE (university-industry collaboration projects)
- DESTEK AKADEMI (continuous patent training of clients and in-house personnel),
- PATSIS (setting up in-company research and development and patent management
If you require a professional assistance with our complete range of domestic and
international patent services, please just contact us through email@example.com.